The Washington County Builders Association is proud to announce the 2017 Home Building and Remodeling Expo.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR EARLY BIRDS!
Visit https://wcba-wi.org to learn more or to register for your booth (or booths!) today. Take advantage of the “EARLY BIRD” rates and reserve your Expo booth before January 16th!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Scheduled for Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at the Washington County Fair Park in West Bend. Our annual Expo features the area’s finest contractors and building material suppliers.
The floor layout will incorporate the “In-the-Round” format, including an exciting “Family Activities Section” in the center area designed to draw visitors to its many attractions.
Back by popular demand are the ABC Supply Indy Car, where kids of all ages can have their photo taken, and the Children’s Bird House Building Area!
On Friday evening, the famous Schwai’s Fish Fry will be offered and a variety of other delicious food options will be available for purchase throughout the weekend.
Whether you’re thinking about exhibiting or attending; The following report conducted by Trade Show Executive offers excellent research.
Research Roundup – A Special Report by Trade Show Executive
Exhibitors continue to see face-to-face events as a great value and unique platform for reaching their customers. Get the details in this collection of studies and reports on the trade show industry issued during 2013. Show Profits and Costs
• Event profits rise when events are your primary business. Event brands (those that derive 50% or more of their revenue from events), report overall event operating margin at 49%. Source: ABM’s Managing Profits Report, May 2012
• 66% of organizers saw increased profitability for their largest event during the current year. Source: Exhibition & Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) Pulse, May 2013
• 42% of organizers increased their spending for exhibit space and sponsorship sales in the past year. Source: Exhibition & Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) Pulse, May 2013
• The median spending per exhibition was $17,708 in 2011. Companies participated in a median of 9 events annually, with a median booth size of 200 net square feet. Source: The Spend Decision: Analyzing How Exhibits Fit into the Overall Marketing Budget; CEIR, 2012
• The cost of making the first face-to-face contact with a potential customer through an exhibition lead is $96, compared to $1,039 without. Source: The Cost-Effectiveness of Exhibition Participation: Part I; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2009
• Attendees report that exhibitions offer the highest value of all face-to-face interactions (which included exhibitions, educational conferences, hosted-buyer events, in-person sales calls and private events). Source: The Role and Value of Face-to-Face Interaction; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2012
• 69% of attendees attend trade shows to shop for new products while 66% also attend to increase their professional knowledge. Source: Research Report AC32.13, What Attendees Want From Exhibitions; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2013
• Events are viewed as revenue-driving opportunities, with64% looking to source new prospects; 62% hoping to gather and cultivate leads; and 61% seeking face-to- face meetings with clients and prospects. Source: Customer Attainment From Event Engagement, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council, conducted in partnership with the Exhibit & Event Marketers Association (E2MA), April 2013
• 80% of marketers believe trade shows and other face-to-face marketing deliver a higher ROI than other media. Source: Face-to-Face: The Business Generator, compiled by Cog Research for FaceTime, 2012
• 93% of marketers and directors believe face-to-face marketing is the most effective media channel to convert prospects. Source: Face-to-Face: The Business Generator, compiled by Cog Research for FaceTime, 2012
• Attendees spend an average of 8.3 hours viewing exhibits. Source: Research Report ACRR 1154.12, How Much Time Attendees Spend at Exhibitions; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2012
• 99% of exhibitors find unique value delivered by business-to-business exhibitions which is not provided by other marketing channels. Source: How the Exhibit Dollar is Spent; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2012
• 70% of professionals in all age groups say face- to-face interactions with different business contacts are highly important to their job performance. Source: The Role and Value of Face-to-Face Interaction – Generational Differences in Face-to-Face Interaction Preferences and Activities; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), 2013
Executives rated exhibitions highly valuable in helping to achieve priority marketing objectives such as: 80% launching new products; 73% targeting promotions to specific business sectors; and 72% promoting existing products and services. Source: The Changing Environment of Exhibitions; Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), December 2011