Why do business with a WCBA Member?
Whether you’re going to build a brand new home or remodel your existing home, the WCBA is your number one resource for finding a licensed industry professional while providing you with additional resources to enhance your home building or remodeling experience.
Top Reasons to do business with a WCBA Member
There are several excellent reasons to choose a member of the WCBA when building a home, preparing for a remodeling project or looking for a home improvement expert. Here’s just a few of those reasons.
- Only the finest home professionals make up the WCBA Membership – Credible; well-seasoned experts include home builders, remodeling companies, sub-contractors, home improvement and associate members.
- Knowledgeable of the latest changes in the housing industry – WCBA has their finger on the pulse of any and all information as it relates to national, state, and local levels of the housing industry and keeps every one of their members appropriately apprised.
- Fully insured and vested in the community – members of WCBA have provided proof of insurance for worker’s comp and general liability. And because they “keep it local,” your friends and neighbors not only utilize these services but are involved as members. They are owners and operators participating in local land development and remodeling as well as the construction of Greater Washington County Area single family and multi-family homes, condos, and commercial buildings.
- Members have provided references – because WCBA offers the best of the best, only potential members providing verifiable references are considered.
- Peace of Mind – You can relax and enjoy knowing that only licensed, qualified building and remodeling industry professionals with a vested interest in their community are listed members on the WCBA website.
- Standards of commitment assure consumers of great caliber contractors – WCBA represents you as a consumer and residential builders of multi-family homes, light commercial buildings, remodeling contractors. Keeping it local promotes jobs in your area, as well as pride and commitment to quality. WCBA’s reliable, experienced, knowledgeable members care about their community as much as you do.
- A complete code of ethics – this ensures that all members offer fine craftsmanship and design; are in compliance with safety regulations, insurance, codes, and laws; and practice fairness and honesty.
WCBA represents not just you as a consumer, but stand behind their members. The commitment to excellence offered by WCBA and their members is evident through well planned, quality built housing and reliable services and contractors ready to serve you today.
The WCBA is a non profit trade association that serves Washington County and its surrounding communities including City of Hartford, City of West Bend, Town of Addison, Town of Barton, Town of Erin, Town of Farmington, Town of Germantown, Town of Hartford, Town of Jackson, Town of Kewaskum, Town of Polk, Town of Trenton, Town of Wayne, Town of West Bend, Village of Germantown, Village of Jackson, Village of Kewaskum, Village of Newburg, Village of Richfield, and the Village of Slinger.